BE A PART OF KOTO
WORK WITH US
Personal Assistant for Board of Management (BOM)
Reporting Structure: This position reports directly to Founder/General Manager (GM) of KOTO
1. Provide support to the BOM in delivering KOTO overall strategic objectives.
2. Provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the BOM.
3. Work closely with the BOM and Head of Department (HOD) through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the BOM.
4. Liaise with Department Heads and Staff for necessary follow up on queries/deadlines/requests and special functions instigated by the BOM
5. Provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the BOM as and when required.
6. Ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
7. Coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Board of meetings and other meetings with outside partners..
8. Coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Founder or GM meetings and any other relevant meetings.
9. To conduct research/ analysis as directed by BOM.
10. To produce reports for the BOM as and when required.
11. Follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the BOM.
12. Provide administrative support to the BOM in the follow-up and completion of departmental work plans.
13. Provide administrative support to the Chairman in implementing organizational projects and programmes.
14. Project assistance – report writing and collection of information from the department.
15. Provide administrative support to the Chairman in the leadership and management of the organization.
16. Provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on BOM..
1. To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
2. The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfill the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
3. The post holder may be required to apply for a disclosure confidential agreement as the KOTO Policy.
4. Other tasks assigned by BOM
Key Skills and Knowledge:
Fluent English (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
Knowledge and experience in Project management/Finance is a plus.
Self-starter, well-organized, extremely detail-oriented, and assertive team player willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive.
Able to manage multiple priorities and set appropriate trace systems to track projects and work.
Excellent time management, organizational, coordination, and communication skills (verbal and written).
Excellent computer skills.
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor degree majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related fields
At least 3-year experience in similar position.
Deadline: Until the position has been filled
Our contact details:
Human resource Department of KOTO - Vietnam
Address: KOTO Training center - 11/670 Hà Huy Tập, Yên Viên, Gia Lâm, Hà Nội.