Senior HR Admin Executive
KOTO | Know one, teach one
To empower at-risk youth to pursue lives of dignity by providing life-skills, training and opportunity.
As a social enterprise we strive to provide positive permanent change for at-risk and disadvantaged youth through the transformative power of social enterprise.
We are a family who cares about all others, and where big smiles bring promise of love, compassion and security. We work hard because we believe we can make a difference. We work hard because we love our organization for all it represents.
KOTO is built on shared family values between staff, trainees and alumni. This creates the synergy necessary to deliver effective and meaningful training and livelihood creation for at-risk and disadvantaged youth by staff that are committed to—and believe in—the project and the need to engage youth in society. The KOTO philosophy is ingrained in our name: Know one, teach one and is the underlying principle behind our expectations of staff, trainees and alumni. Staff, trainees and alumni will show and practice respect and dignity for one another, and our donors, partners and supporters.
We believe in a just environment for all who come into contact with KOTO. We are deeply committed to excellence and taking pride in our work and mission. We also believe in and practice the following values:
Justice – Community – Respect – Teamwork – Performance
Senior HR Admin Executive
This position reports directly to HR cum Admin Manager
Key Working Relations: _
Internal: HR staff, trainees and all KOTO staff
External: Customers, volunteers, suppliers, industry partners, service providers/agencies, and other external stakeholders
The Senior HR Admin Executive will be responsible for
1. Human resource – Nhân sự
● Recruitment: to be in charge of all recruitment activities including but not limited to: vacancies posting, prepare job advertisements, application screening/shortlisting, reference checking, correspondence to applicants and organizing interviews; build and manage potential applicant database and recruitment sources, arrange and conduct panel interviews, follow up on post-interview tasks with unsuccessful/successful candidates such as confirmation of interview result and offers, prepare LOO and probation contract, prepare new employee onboarding and conduct orientation program
● Training and development: Assist the Training and Development Officer in carrying out training need assessment; planning and organizing relevant training courses for employees as requested.
● Performance Management: Assist the HR & Admin Manager in Performance appraisal review (twice per year) such as: Conduct the annual Appraisal Process, Ensuring all the Departments complete on deadline. Assist staff and ensuring that they well understand the appraisal performance process. Summary the result report and submit on time.
● Motivation and Incentives: Assist HRM in Implement incentive models and motivational programs as directed, in order to engage and retain staff, maintain morale and contribute to positive organizational outcomes.
● Insurance: responsible for Social Insurance benefits, Health Insurance, Unemployment concerns for employees in Ha Noi. Monthly reconciliation of compulsory insurance expenses incurred with the relevant insurance department. Preparation of official letters/document to insurance departments when necessary or required.
2. Administration Tasks- Hành chính
● Check payment request for suppliers to make sure smooth provisions of services and utilities (water, cleaning, electricity etc) at the training center.
● Record monthly departmental expenditure and manage the budget
● Plan and organize activities including staff’s birthday, work anniversaries, staff farewells etc
● Control and maintain the stock levels of general storage at the training centre and submit purchase requests to management when necessary
● Supervise Receptionist cum admin staff
● Assistant Adm. Cum HR Manager in monitoring Canteen
● Company legal document: In charge of contracting with Local Authorities for the Business License renewing/revising when required.
● Other duties as assigned by manager
● 2+ years’ experience in Human resource and office administration
Well-developed technical skills in the following areas
● Vietnamese Labour Law Knowledge
● Communication skills
● HR management
● Well-developed communication skills (written and oral) in both Vietnamese and English
● Planning, problem-solving and time-management skill
● High level of empathy and motivation
● Positive attitude and disposition
● People person (friendly and approachable)
● Passion for KOTO and the development of young people in Vietnam
● Knowledge of social, cultural and economic challenges in Vietnam.
Note: Due to the nature of the KOTO program, all staff are required to undergo a mandatory criminal record check, and sign and comply with KOTO policies, including its Child and Youth Protection Policy and its Code of Conduct, which includes ethics and anti-corruption compliance policies.
Please read Staff Handbook for full conditions of employment and code of conduct.